IMPORTANT: IN-PERSON CLINICS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION ON THE eHOCKEY SITE BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2017.
**CLINICS IN RURAL MANITOBA WILL BE OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. CLINICS IN WINNIPEG AND BRANDON WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH YOUR MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION STARTING ON SEPTEMBER 15TH.**
Continuing this season Hockey Canada and Hockey Manitoba have made it mandatory for all head coaches of Atom, Peewee and Bantam male teams to attend a Coach - Instructional Stream - Checking Skills 1 clinic. These clinics are being offered across the province from October 21 - November 30.
To sign up for a Checking Skills 1 clinic follow these steps:
- Step 1 - Visit eHockey and sign into your account, if you do not have an eHockey account you must create one. To sign into eHockey click HERE
- Step 2 - At the top of your eHockey Home Page select "Sign Up For A Clinic" from the toolbar. Once you have done this you must select yourself as the participant.
- Step 3 - On the clinic search page go to the TYPE dropdown menu and select HU - Online Checking. Click on "signup" and proceed to checkout (The cost for this course is $14+GST, this is the only fee you will pay to take the checking course).
- Step 4 - Once you have completed the HU - Online Checking go back to the clinic search page and go to the TYPE drop down menu and select Coach - Instructional Stream. This will bring up all of the available Checking Skills 1 clinics. Select your desired clinic and proceed to checkout (there is no fee for the in-person clinic).
- Step 4 - Attend your chosen clinic. Be sure to bring a notepad and your skates, stick, helmet and hockey gloves.
For any further information regarding the checking clinics please contact:
Dustin Stewart - firstname.lastname@example.org