Hockey Manitoba has created this Association Resource page to provide important information and assistance within the registration process. This page will continuously be updated so please check back often for updates!
BULLETIN 15-08 Online Registration and RIS for Parents Roll-Out
Online Registration Setup
Resources are available on the Hockey Canada Support Portal to assist associations with the set up of online
registration. The following information will be required before your Online Registration System can be activated.
1. The HCR username(s) that will be used for setting up the Online Registration System within the HCR. This is the username used to login to the HCR.
2. Your MHA logo in any image file format (gif, jpg, png, bmp, etc.). Preferably a square logo with white or transparent background.
3. Your MHA mailing address (this will appear on the website in the header on the top right)
4. Your MHA website *
5. MHA contact name
6. MHA contact email address or phone number to display for parents. This will appear on the website in the header on the top right. Please ensure that the email address provided is one that is monitored often to ensure an open line of communication with the members should they be experiencing difficulty
*Associations that do not have a website, and are not looking to develop one, may link their online registration directly through the Hockey Manitoba website. The link for the Respect in Sport for Parents program will also be provided for convenience. To link your registration to the Hockey Manitoba website, please contact email@example.com
Association Registrar Resource Manual
Hockey Manitoba has established this Resource Manual to assist Association Registrars with specific issues relating to branch registration and certification policies.
Hockey Canada Registry
2016-2017 MHA Contact Information Form
A listing of your MHA Executive Committee with contact information. This information is required by Hockey Manitoba each year to ensure ongoing communication with key association representatives. This must be completed at the beginning of the season and at any time there is a change to your Executive Committee.
2016-2017 MHA Confidentiality Agreement
The Confidentiality Agreement form must be completed by each specific individual requiring access to the HCR system from your MHA. This can only be done once the MHA President has completed the previous form. Under no circumstances may this agreement be completed or submitted by anyone, or on behalf of anyone, other than the individual named in the agreement.
2016-2017 MHA Membership Agreement and Request for HCR Access
The MHA Membership Agreement and Request for Access Form must be completed and submitted by the MHA President. The HCR Access Form must have each individual’s name listed on the form who is requesting access the HCR system on behalf of your MHA. Individual HCR Access will not be granted without the submission of the Membership Agreement and Request for HCR Access Form.
IMPORTANT: Access to the HCR cannot be granted until each of the above forms have been completed by the appropriate designate.
Respect in Sport for Parents
The Respect in Sport for Parents is an effective and informative online training program for parents of active children. This unique certification program compliments Respect in Sport for Coaches/Activity Leaders by reinforcing a parents role in a child or youth's activities, encouraging positive sport behaviors, and providing insight into the various roles other individuals (such as coaches and officials) play. This program empowers parents to ensure the safety of their children, encourage positive and effective communication, and to enhance a child's fun and camaraderie of the activity.
Why Hockey Manitoba has implemented the Respect in Sport for Parents?
1. It further ensures your commitment to your number 1 priority: safety for participants
2. It enhances communication between parents and organization staff, coaches, officials, etc.
3. It helps our organization, staff and volunteers to mitigate liability
4. It provides parents supplementary knowledge about preparing a young athlete for practices, games and other activities
5. Helps to retain recreation leaders, coaches, officials and volunteers
6. It makes a values based statement on behalf of our organization to ALL stakeholders
RIS for Parents FAQs:
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Online Forms Administration
The link and user manual below relate to online forms for player transfers, overage applications, over 19/under 10 roster requests and travel permits.
Associations should direct Branch specific inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Members having difficulty with registration should contact their local Minor Hockey Association.
Please note that specific technical support on the Respect in Sport Parent Program and the online registration system must be directed to the specific support links note above.