The Female Peewee Prospects program has been developed to provide a competitive skill development program for 1st and 2nd year Peewee players. Modeled after the current male Directors Cup this program is designed as an introduction into the Hockey Manitoba U-16 and U-18 Program of Excellence. The mission of this program is to introduce prospective U-18 players to the concepts and skills required to play at the National level before their entrance into the Program of Excellence.
2017 Female Peewee Prospects Program:
The Female Peewee Prospects program is open to 2004 and 2005 born female players in Manitoba. The program will consist of the following elements:
- Each Region will be allotted a roster of 9 Forwards, 6 Defense and 2 Goaltenders (Winnipeg will have 3 full rosters).
- 6 Regional Skills sessions run over the course of 6 weeks beginning immediately after the Peewee Provincials.
- Final Peewee Prospects Tournament played in Portage la Prairie the weekend of April 28-30.
Female Peewee Prospects Tournament:
- 2017 Female Peewee Prospects Schedule
- Players will be placed on one of 12 teams participating in the tournament.
- Teams will be mixed with players from all regions (not regional teams).
- Friday ice times are position specific skills sessions.
- Players are provided with tournament jerseys and socks.
Tournament Rosters are listed below:
- TEAM 1 ROSTER
- TEAM 2 ROSTER
- TEAM 3 ROSTER
- TEAM 4 ROSTER
- TEAM 5 ROSTER
- TEAM 6 ROSTER
- TEAM 7 ROSTER
- TEAM 8 ROSTER
- TEAM 9 ROSTER
- TEAM 10 ROSTER
- TEAM 11 ROSTER
- TEAM 12 ROSTER
Coordinator, Development - Hockey Manitoba