The Female Peewee Prospects program has been developed to provide a competitive skill development program for 1st and 2nd year Peewee players. Modeled after the current male Directors Cup this program is designed as an introduction into the Hockey Manitoba U-16 and U-18 Program of Excellence. The mission of this program is to introduce prospective U-18 players to the concepts and skills required to play at the National level before their entrance into the Program of Excellence.
Included in the 2019 Female Peewee Prospects Program are the following:
- 4-weeks of skill development using the Hockey Manitoba Female Peewee Prospects curriculum delivered within your home region.
- Female Peewee Prospects Tournament in late April featuring mixed region teams.
- Branded Female Peewee Prospects Tournament uniforms from CCM Custom.
- Registration takes place within your home region (contact your regional minor hockey office).
- Players are identified through a regional tryout process (dates determined by your home region).
- Players selected for the Female Peewee Prospects in their region will then register with Hockey Manitoba via a central registration portal where all applicable program fees are paid.
April 26-28, 2019
Stride Place Arena & Portage Mutual Arena
Portage la Prairie, MB
Senior Coordinator, Player Development – Hockey Manitoba