WHAT IS DODGE CARAVAN KIDS?
In its 11th season, Dodge Caravan Kids is a joint effort between participating minor hockey associations and Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram retailers that provide $500 in funding and access to unique hockey experiences and opportunities to novice-level hockey teams across Canada. To-date Dodge Caravan Kids has provided over $7 million in funding to over 14,000 teams, helping over 210,000 kids across Canada enjoy the game of hockey!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Novice (AGES 7-8) hockey teams and associations located within 150 kilometres of a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram retailer. Canadian associations may use this sponsorship for all Novice hockey teams (ie. House League, Local League, Select, MD, Representative). It is not limited to just one team per Association. Teams and associations are eligible to participate regardless of other corporate sponsorships they may have unless those partnerships are with a competing automaker or their associated retailer.
Each team/association enrolled in the Dodge Caravan Kids program will receive:
- $500 in funding which can be used to offset the cost of team expenses.
- The opportunity to enter the Dodge Caravan Kids Photo Contest to win up to $500 in extra funding.
- Team kits including an exclusive Dodge Caravan Kids gift for all players and an important information booklet for all parents/guardians.
- NEW – The opportunity to enter the New ‘Breakaway Giveaway’ Contest for a chance to win $5,000 for your local Minor Hockey Association and a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica for your family!
WHAT’S NEW THIS SEASON?
Enhanced online registration process includes:
- Account login system to a master dashboard with ability to monitor application status.
- Option to register on waitlist if regional sponsorship opportunities are full.
- Expiry period for applications once initiated.
- Team photos and parent release forms submitted digitally and online.
- A FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section for all troubleshooting needs
HOW DO I APPLY?
The NEW Dodge Caravan Kids registration process is completely done online. To participate in Manitoba, teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis, with the option of a waitlist once the program is full. Please review the IMPORTANT INFORMATION PACKAGE to ensure all steps are completed properly in order to submit your registration. Registration will be accessible between September 28, 2016 to December 1, 2016.
To register for the Dodge Caravan Kids program, visit http://www.dodgecaravankids.ca/en/
Questions regarding registration can be directed to http://www.dodgecaravankids.ca/faq