Through a Hockey Canada initiative to develop more female coaches, Hockey Manitoba is offering the opportunity to fund four coaches to attend a Female Regional Development Camp in Wilcox, SK. The camp will be held March 29 – April 2, 2005.
Hockey Manitoba, with support from Hockey Canada is striving to develop more female coaches and the Branch is pleased to support this program for female coaches to participate in a competency based learning environment. The participants will be trained in the new Development 1 and Development 2 Certification (formerly Intermediate).
• Applicants must be female and members in good standing with Hockey Manitoba
Applicants should meet one of the following criteria:
• Have a minimum three (3) years coaching experience at the Bantam level or higher
• Have played high performance female hockey (CIS, Canadian College, NCAA)
Applicants should also:
• Have development experience within Hockey Manitoba as a player or coach
• Be committed to continuing their coach education within the Hockey Canada coach development model
If you are interested in this development opportunity please complete the following application form (2 pages) and return by February 23, 2005 to the attention of:
Jennifer Everard, Hockey Manitoba
200 Main Street
Fax: (204) 925-5761