REEBOK SKILLS – HIGH PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT
This April, Hockey Manitoba is hosting the Reebok High Performance Skills Series camp open to Bantam-age girls at the Jonathan Toews Community Centre in Winnipeg and Optimist Arena in Brandon. The camps are a great lead in to the Program of Excellence and the selection process for the U-18 Female Team Manitoba.
- Camp fee in Winnipeg is $350 and will consist of seven sessions at the Jonathan Toews Community Centre every Wendesday starting April 16, 2014.
- Camp Fee in Brandon is $350 and will consist of seven sessions at the Optimist Arena every Monday starting on April 14, 2014.
- Registration for both camps will open Friday, February 21st, 2014 and can be accessed at hockeymanitoba.ca
- Each week participants will take part in a one-and-a-half hour high-tempo ice session. Our coaches will talk about how and why skills and tactics are taught and spend time explaining how to improve as a player as you move into higher levels of hockey.
- Please ensure to bring all the necessary equipment for each session (on-ice: full equipment, as per Hockey Canada guidelines; off-ice: shorts, indoor runners)
Our lead instructors for the Reebok High Performance Skills Series are some of the top coaches from across the province, assisted by other top coaches who specialize in skill development for young players both on and off the ice. The number one priority is to provide quality feedback and skill correction for the proper techniques of hockey.
For questions, please contact Development Coordinator Dustin Stewart at (204) 926-8355 or email at email@example.com.