APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE BY – OCTOBER 1, 2013
1. In order to be eligible to host a Minor Provincial Championship the host community must be accessible by an all weather road. An all weather road shall be deemed either asphalt or gravel that is fully maintained by the department of highways or the municipality on a year round basis (i.e. graded and or ploughed).
2. Suitable accommodations (a minimum of ten rooms per team) within a 75 km radius from the host centre must be blocked by the host committee. Hotels, motels or dormitories shall be considered suitable accommodation. If dormitories are used they must have hot and cold running water, shower/bath facilities, and normally be used as a sleeping facility. All applicants should secure adequate accommodation prior to submitting applications and teams shall book their accommodations through the designated person on the host committee.
3. The host centre must have an adequate arena to host the respective provincial category in their application.
4. Hosts must now order all Provincial Championship apparel and branded items through Hockey Manitoba’s official supplier, Awards & More. This will ensure consistency throughout the province and enable hosts to easily sell an attractive selection of items to teams and fans attending their tournament. Details on this process will be circulated upon confirmation of each host centre.
5. Hosts must recognize Cargill Ltd. as the official presenting sponsor of the Provincial Championships as outlined in the Provincial Host Manual.
6. Hosts must follow all other guidelines as outlined in the Provincial Host Manual.
7. Applications must be submitted online by the October 1, 2013 deadline. On-line applications are available for submission by August 15, 2013.