Check Your Certification/Training
- Go to the Hockey Canada Registry via the following link https://account.spordle.com/login
- Create a new account using your current email.
- Once you have created your account log in using the proper credentials.
- Select the option to “link a member” to your profile.
- Search using your first name, last name and date of birth.
- The system should bring up your profile from the Hockey Canada database if you have previously been involved in hockey.
- Select this profile and go through the process of linking this profile to your account.
- If the system does not bring up any search results, confirm that you are using the correct full name and birth date.
- Once you have added your member profile to your account go back to the main dashboard of your account.
- Click on the “Members” tab on the left side of the screen.
- On the “members” page you will see your main information listed. On the top left corner of the screen you will see two bubbles with your initials.
- Select the bubble on the right and then navigate down to select the qualification section. In this qualification section you will find any existing coaching certifications that you have completed.
You can compare your current certifications against the most recent requirements by going to the Coaching Requirements page by clicking https://www.hockeymanitoba.ca/coaches/requirements/