FAQs – Please see our FAQs if you are having difficulties registering.
FOUR Steps to become a Level II official are as follows:
1) All Level II Official participants must log into their eHockey account and register for “HU – Officiating 1/2 ”, the Hockey University online portion of the clinic, by clicking the button below. If you do not have an eHockey account, please create one using the button below:
2) You must complete “HU – Officiating 1/2”, which is approximately four (4) hours in length, prior to registering for the Level II in-person clinic.
3) Once your Hockey University online clinic (4 hours) is completed you may now register for an in-person clinic through your eHockey account. These in-person clinics will be titled under “Official – Level 2”. To register for an in-person clinic, log-in to your eHockey account using the button below:
4) Finally, to complete Level II, you must have attended and completed the four(4) hour in-person clinic (4 hours – 3 hours of classroom & 1 hour on-ice session).
- Please note that travel time is not included in these hours stated.
- You must obtain a 70% on the national exam!
Once these four steps are completed, you will be considered a Level II official!